01 愛不疚 Ai Bu Jiu - 林峰 Raymond Lam (Lin Feng)

♥KeRlyNz SeCrEt GaRdEn♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5375536525233374101?origin\x3dhttps://kerlynz-secretgarden.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Monday, June 23, 2008


Dramatic...

Life have been like a drama for me. Lots of things happened. Just don't know where to start. Think it is also no point writing here to let the whole world know. Just don't understand why such people exist. So thick skinned and childish. Hope such things will not happen again. I'm so innocent to stuck in the middle.

Anyway there is always a limit to everything.

REN NAI SI YOU XIAN DU DE!

Better don't step on my tail again and again. I'm already very linient to you.


Okay. Let's not talk about unhappy things anymore. Had taken 2 weeks off from work for my exams few weeks ago. Hope I did manage to pass this time. (Praying real hard!!!)
Work have been the same. Actually my boss managed to hired someone to take up part of my portfolio before my exam but before i'm back, she already left. (Ironic....) Luckily, I still have a temp to help me out. If not, think i'm a dead meat now.

Currently, we are still looking for a perm staff. Anybody interested?? If you are, do drop me a message.

Position: Finance Asistant
Job scope: Payments, petty cash claims, filing and other adhoc matters.
Requirements: Fresh grad are welcome



Anyway, I already say byebye to my curls.




I have straightened my hair but I will curl them again by this year end when they grow longer. Hehez...




Shall end here. Gotta get back to work. Anyway, its party and having fun time. Shall update with pics soon. Cya.



1:07 PM, ♥Ting Ting♥


Melodies

♥愛不疚♥
林峰

Profile

Name: Kerlyn aka Ting Ting
B.O.D: 14011983
School: Jurong Sec/NP/FTC(ACCA)

A typical Capricorn...
Goes all the way out for L♥VE <3
L♥Ves my Sis n Frens who are always by my side when I needed them...

"A Wise girl kisses but doesn't L♥VE, Listens but doesn't BELIEVE, and Leaves before she is LEFT"

Wishes on...

Secret Wish By Anna Sui
Chloe Fragrance
LV Palermo PM Coach Leather Julianne
A New Wallet
A New Watch
Watch Jay Chou's Concert
Working Shoes
New HP W960i
Trip to Taiwan
Trip to Japan
Trip to Spain
Pass All My Exams
Finish ACCA
Get My Driving Licence
Be Happy
Good Health
Find My Mr Right!

Sweetalks






FENFEN♥
WEETECK
MARCUS
JIALIN
MINGQI
JUNICE
JINGER♥
RONGER♥
SHUYUN♥
ZEE♥
CAT♥
HUIHUI
XIAO BAO♥
PIPI♥
COLIN

Other Bl♥gs

XIAXUE
WINNIE
PEGGY
SIBEH SIAN

Pasts

♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥February 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥January 2009
♥March 2009

Sh♥pping Link