01 愛不疚 Ai Bu Jiu - 林峰 Raymond Lam (Lin Feng)

♥KeRlyNz SeCrEt GaRdEn♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5375536525233374101?origin\x3dhttps://kerlynz-secretgarden.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Farewell Dinner 07/11/07

Last Wednesday, I had a farewell dinner with my department at Hot Stones at Clark Quay. Ordered Sirloin steak. The portion is really big for me. Think the meat is 300g and it comes with a side dish and 3 different types of sauces. Liked the wasabi mayo most. By the way, the greedy me also added another side dish on top of what I’m having because I simply can’t resist MUSHROOM! Haha. That’s why I can’t finish my steak.

Its really fun because you get to cook your food yourself on the sizzling hot stones but there is one part which I don’t really like, which the oil splashing onto my face and clothes. Luckily, I used a serviette to cover my bag. If not, my bag will be oily too. Eeeee…

After our dinner, we took some group photos at the bridge and the rest headed home while I waited for Joon to pick me up to Zouk to meet Cat.








As usual, holiday eve on a Wednesday night at Zouk is chaotic. Its so crowded there and the queues were all so long. After an hour, we gave up queuing and decided to check out Dbl O but its also having long queue. In the end, me & Joon decided to catch a movie while Cat joined her frens at some Ktv pub.

Guess it is not my night coz when we reached cineleisure to check out the timeslot, all the timeslots for the movies that I wanted to watch was either too late or the show already started. Sianz… Ended up having supper at Suki sushi and went Kentridge Park to chat awhile and headed home.






Congrats to Alicia & Leonard 11/11/07

Last Sunday I was invited to attend the solemnization of Alicia & Leonard at the Grand Corpthrone Waterfront Hotel at 1pm. However, I woke up really early because Vreniz will pick me up at 845. She had to go down really early because she is the make-up artiste for Alicia. I was really happy as I was invited to share their joy of becoming man and wife. Congratulation to Mr & Mrs Lim. Hehe. Everything went on smoothly except that they took out the “you may kiss the bride” part. Didn’t expect that they are so shy. Haha.

As you can see, my close friends are getting married one by one. You may think its abit early for them but to me, if you found the right person, why not? =)
Don’t know who will be the next?? Definitely not me…lolx.



P.S. Will post the photos taken at their solemnization when I got them. Stay tune…

1:45 PM, ♥Ting Ting♥


Melodies

♥愛不疚♥
林峰

Profile

Name: Kerlyn aka Ting Ting
B.O.D: 14011983
School: Jurong Sec/NP/FTC(ACCA)

A typical Capricorn...
Goes all the way out for L♥VE <3
L♥Ves my Sis n Frens who are always by my side when I needed them...

"A Wise girl kisses but doesn't L♥VE, Listens but doesn't BELIEVE, and Leaves before she is LEFT"

Wishes on...

Secret Wish By Anna Sui
Chloe Fragrance
LV Palermo PM Coach Leather Julianne
A New Wallet
A New Watch
Watch Jay Chou's Concert
Working Shoes
New HP W960i
Trip to Taiwan
Trip to Japan
Trip to Spain
Pass All My Exams
Finish ACCA
Get My Driving Licence
Be Happy
Good Health
Find My Mr Right!

Sweetalks






FENFEN♥
WEETECK
MARCUS
JIALIN
MINGQI
JUNICE
JINGER♥
RONGER♥
SHUYUN♥
ZEE♥
CAT♥
HUIHUI
XIAO BAO♥
PIPI♥
COLIN

Other Bl♥gs

XIAXUE
WINNIE
PEGGY
SIBEH SIAN

Pasts

♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥February 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥January 2009
♥March 2009

Sh♥pping Link