01 愛不疚 Ai Bu Jiu - 林峰 Raymond Lam (Lin Feng)

♥KeRlyNz SeCrEt GaRdEn♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5375536525233374101?origin\x3dhttps://kerlynz-secretgarden.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Monday, October 1, 2007


Sun with Moon 24/09/07

We went to Sun with Moon at The Central after work to celebrate my boss's birthday. Although i feel that the place is very small but the settings and food is nice. =)

Our boss treated us ice-cream after the dinner and we decided to walk around clark quay and to show her where is MOS. Lolx... We walked one big round and back to The Central. I bought some pretty muffins from Parsley & Cream before heading home. Took photos of those lovely muffins.

Lovely Muffins

My Favourite - Hazal Nut


Double Choc

The happy ger



Mid-Autum Festival 25/09/07

Finally, I bought the Guess bag that I have been eyeing. Got it at a 15% discount because of UOB credit card. The bag is in Purple. Will also upload the photo soon. Haha

After work, met Gary for dinner and went to sentosa to play candles. Haha. Its been a long time since I last played candles. It really bring back my childhood memories. Sentosa was not crowded at all. But you still can find different groups of people along Siloso beach enjoying the sea breeze and playing with lanterns n candles.

By the time we got back to Vivo, it is already 11plus. I decided to take a cab home. Waste money on cab again. =(


Classes 26/09/07 & 28/09/07

Had my classes at FTMS. Oh god, the classroom is damn small and they tried to squeeze so many people in a small class room. On top of the usual tables and chairs, they added chairs with side table (erm...I dunno what you all call that but its those type you will see in lecture rooms).

Although the lecturer had a sense of humour but sometimes I really found him talking too much irrelavent things. Think he should use those times to go through more questions (which he hardly do). Btw, he is from NP. Think he had taught me before but I can't really remember. Hehe. Old already. Got short-term memory. =P


Shutter & MJ 29/09/07

Woke up early and headed down to admiralty to meet veron, amy & pj for mac breakfast. However, we were all late and we missed the breakfast period but we still decided to have mac. After breakfast, bought bubble tea and headed down to veron's house.

We watched Shutter. (I know the movie was quite sometime ago but all of us have not seen it) The movie is really scary. Its consider scary to me because I'm a very timid person. Think the scariest scence is where the lead actor was driving with his gf when the female ghost was following his car. The actor was so scare that he keep on accelerating but finding that the ghost is getting closer and closer. Finally, the ghost just floated beside his car outside the window. There were also other scences which are scary. Just watch it and you will know.

After watching Shutter, we started to play MJ. We stucked at Dong Feng for 1hr plus. That was really long. Haha. We ordered Canadian pizza for our late lunch and took a break from our slow MJ. We played for two rounds and finally ended our MJ session around 9plus. Then we headed down to 888 for our dinner cum supper. Duhz... A very sinful day for me. Mac...pizza...then supper...

Finally home sweet home at 1130pm. I fell asleep on the train. Luckily I will always wake up automatically when reaching my stop. =D


P.S. I'm really sorry for the lack of updates and photos because my pc is dying soon. The monitor already die 1 month ago and I'm currently using a small and old monitor. The pc is always lagging. Really don't feel like using the pc. So currently, I will only blog during lunch time if I'm free. Have to get back to work. Will update again soon.

1:40 PM, ♥Ting Ting♥


Melodies

♥愛不疚♥
林峰

Profile

Name: Kerlyn aka Ting Ting
B.O.D: 14011983
School: Jurong Sec/NP/FTC(ACCA)

A typical Capricorn...
Goes all the way out for L♥VE <3
L♥Ves my Sis n Frens who are always by my side when I needed them...

"A Wise girl kisses but doesn't L♥VE, Listens but doesn't BELIEVE, and Leaves before she is LEFT"

Wishes on...

Secret Wish By Anna Sui
Chloe Fragrance
LV Palermo PM Coach Leather Julianne
A New Wallet
A New Watch
Watch Jay Chou's Concert
Working Shoes
New HP W960i
Trip to Taiwan
Trip to Japan
Trip to Spain
Pass All My Exams
Finish ACCA
Get My Driving Licence
Be Happy
Good Health
Find My Mr Right!

Sweetalks






FENFEN♥
WEETECK
MARCUS
JIALIN
MINGQI
JUNICE
JINGER♥
RONGER♥
SHUYUN♥
ZEE♥
CAT♥
HUIHUI
XIAO BAO♥
PIPI♥
COLIN

Other Bl♥gs

XIAXUE
WINNIE
PEGGY
SIBEH SIAN

Pasts

♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥February 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥January 2009
♥March 2009

Sh♥pping Link