01 愛不疚 Ai Bu Jiu - 林峰 Raymond Lam (Lin Feng)

♥KeRlyNz SeCrEt GaRdEn♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5375536525233374101?origin\x3dhttps://kerlynz-secretgarden.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Monday, October 15, 2007


Hari Raya

Visited Amelia last saturday. Have not seen her for months and she has grown "bigger". Haha. But she is still as cute and adorable and naughty too. As usual, asked me lots and lots of questions when sometimes I really don't know what to answer her. I really missed her and she missed me too. Should have visited her more often.

Played jia jia ju with her. She also sang 881's yi ren yi ban and dance for me. Hehe. And the naughty ger asked me to sing and dance for her as well but I didn't. Hehe. =P








Left around 530pm coz I'm meeting Joon for dinner before heading down to Dbl O. This is the first time I left so early. I know she was very disappointed. I can see from her face. =(
Promised to visited her more often and told her that she can call me whenever she misses me.

After I left MeMe's house, Joon picked me up at Junction 8. Went orchard for dinner and accompanied him to get his photos done and to borders to look a book and then headed down to Dbl O to meet the gers.

Its been a long time since all of us showed up. We used to be clubbing khakis during poly time. Doing all those crazy things, getting drunk etc... Really heart them. Gers, I will never forget those happy and sad times we spent together. And I really wanted to thank you all to be by my side during my darkest times. Thanks.

Anyway, had a really great time that night but sorry that the group photos are abit blur. Hope you all enjoyed too. =)

My Great Bunch of Gers:


















Joon & me

Garret & me (His ray's fren n i dunno y he wanna take a pic with me...)

And lastly, the lovely couples:

James & Vreniz

Veron & Eugene

Alicia & Leonard

Raymond & Yvonne

11:00 PM, ♥Ting Ting♥


Melodies

♥愛不疚♥
林峰

Profile

Name: Kerlyn aka Ting Ting
B.O.D: 14011983
School: Jurong Sec/NP/FTC(ACCA)

A typical Capricorn...
Goes all the way out for L♥VE <3
L♥Ves my Sis n Frens who are always by my side when I needed them...

"A Wise girl kisses but doesn't L♥VE, Listens but doesn't BELIEVE, and Leaves before she is LEFT"

Wishes on...

Secret Wish By Anna Sui
Chloe Fragrance
LV Palermo PM Coach Leather Julianne
A New Wallet
A New Watch
Watch Jay Chou's Concert
Working Shoes
New HP W960i
Trip to Taiwan
Trip to Japan
Trip to Spain
Pass All My Exams
Finish ACCA
Get My Driving Licence
Be Happy
Good Health
Find My Mr Right!

Sweetalks






FENFEN♥
WEETECK
MARCUS
JIALIN
MINGQI
JUNICE
JINGER♥
RONGER♥
SHUYUN♥
ZEE♥
CAT♥
HUIHUI
XIAO BAO♥
PIPI♥
COLIN

Other Bl♥gs

XIAXUE
WINNIE
PEGGY
SIBEH SIAN

Pasts

♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥February 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥January 2009
♥March 2009

Sh♥pping Link