01 愛不疚 Ai Bu Jiu - 林峰 Raymond Lam (Lin Feng)

♥KeRlyNz SeCrEt GaRdEn♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5375536525233374101?origin\x3dhttps://kerlynz-secretgarden.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Tuesday, October 9, 2007


Carousel @ Royal Plaza on Scotts 06/10/07




Brought my sis there on Saturday for her belated birthday. We were really lucky to get a table especially on weekends because we did not reserved one. There were lots of variety and and I ate until really full. How I wish I will be able to eat more... Sigh... There are lots of things I didn't managed to eat.

Btw, currently there are promotion for citibank and UOB credit card holder. There is one for one for citibank card holder and a 15% discount for UOB card holder. However, I don't know when will the promotion end.

Delicious food


I had da xiao yan tat day (Dunno y most of the pics I took tat day had this problem...haha)

The Happy ger

The Fulfilled me

After our high tea, we went to cineleisure to buy movie tickets because I will be meeting Joon to watch I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry.

Its a funny and nice movie but the story line is just normal. For those who wanna just for a laugh, its a good movie to catch. However, you must be at least 18 to watch this show because its a M18 movie. =P

After the movie, we went to chill out and had a long long chat. Yes. Its a really long chat coz by the time I reached home is already 5plus in the morning. Lolx. And the funniest thing is that we ended up at Changi airport again. Went there twice in a week with him. Actually we did not plan to go there but we were so engrossed in chatting that he missed the exit to ECP. Hahaha.

I think I will stop here because my com is really laggy. My com is dying. Shall update again soon.

12:01 AM, ♥Ting Ting♥


Melodies

♥愛不疚♥
林峰

Profile

Name: Kerlyn aka Ting Ting
B.O.D: 14011983
School: Jurong Sec/NP/FTC(ACCA)

A typical Capricorn...
Goes all the way out for L♥VE <3
L♥Ves my Sis n Frens who are always by my side when I needed them...

"A Wise girl kisses but doesn't L♥VE, Listens but doesn't BELIEVE, and Leaves before she is LEFT"

Wishes on...

Secret Wish By Anna Sui
Chloe Fragrance
LV Palermo PM Coach Leather Julianne
A New Wallet
A New Watch
Watch Jay Chou's Concert
Working Shoes
New HP W960i
Trip to Taiwan
Trip to Japan
Trip to Spain
Pass All My Exams
Finish ACCA
Get My Driving Licence
Be Happy
Good Health
Find My Mr Right!

Sweetalks






FENFEN♥
WEETECK
MARCUS
JIALIN
MINGQI
JUNICE
JINGER♥
RONGER♥
SHUYUN♥
ZEE♥
CAT♥
HUIHUI
XIAO BAO♥
PIPI♥
COLIN

Other Bl♥gs

XIAXUE
WINNIE
PEGGY
SIBEH SIAN

Pasts

♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥February 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥January 2009
♥March 2009

Sh♥pping Link