01 愛不疚 Ai Bu Jiu - 林峰 Raymond Lam (Lin Feng)

♥KeRlyNz SeCrEt GaRdEn♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5375536525233374101?origin\x3dhttps://kerlynz-secretgarden.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Monday, August 13, 2007


Beautiful Girls

I'm way too cool for ya boy
That's why it'll never work
I'll have you suicidal, suicidal
When I say it's over
Damn all these beautiful girls
We're only gonna do your dirt
We'll have you suicidal, suicidal
When I say it's over

Yeah yeah

I remember when
I was hanging with my friends
That's when I caught your eye
You thought that I was fly
Right then you wished that I would be your baby (be your baby)
You try to spit some game
Asking me girl what ya name
All that ice upon ya chain
So I asked you the same
Something tells me that we have fun together (fun together)

I ain't easy to find
I'm a one of a kind
Oh when I dutty wine
I know your only mine
Tonight is yours
Tomorrow is for another guy (another guy)

I'm way too cool for ya boy
That's why it'll never work
I'll have you suicidal, suicidal
When I say it's over
Damn all these beautiful girls
We're only gonna do your dirt
We'll have you suicidal, suicidal
When I say it's over

You've been calling me
Leaving messages all week
Was your curiousity
Got ya knees weak
I'm not looking for a man
So I don't want no confusion (no confusion)
I took ya to the floor
Got ya begging me for more
But that was my cue to go
So I hit the doorI let you cry
With your mind is still running wild (running wild)

I ain't easy to find
I'm a one of a kind
Oh when I dutty wine
I know your only mineI
f you stick around
Be careful not to fall in love (fall in love)

I'm way too cool for ya boy
That's why it'll never work
I'll have you suicidal, suicidal
When I say it's over
Damn all these beautiful girls
We're only gonna do your dirt
We'll have you suicidal, suicidal
When I say it's over

Now a couple months have past
Never thought that this would last
Oh everybody asked
How ya got a girl like that
But you should've known
That nothing lasts forever (lasts forever)
I mashed up ya mind
When I tell you lies
But boy don't be suprised
That I'm seeing other guys
I'm too young to settle
And you should've known better (known better)

Damn all these beautiful girls (you should have known)
We're only gonna do your dirt (cos I'll have)
You'll have me suicidal, suicidal
When you say it's over

11:43 AM, ♥Ting Ting♥


Melodies

♥愛不疚♥
林峰

Profile

Name: Kerlyn aka Ting Ting
B.O.D: 14011983
School: Jurong Sec/NP/FTC(ACCA)

A typical Capricorn...
Goes all the way out for L♥VE <3
L♥Ves my Sis n Frens who are always by my side when I needed them...

"A Wise girl kisses but doesn't L♥VE, Listens but doesn't BELIEVE, and Leaves before she is LEFT"

Wishes on...

Secret Wish By Anna Sui
Chloe Fragrance
LV Palermo PM Coach Leather Julianne
A New Wallet
A New Watch
Watch Jay Chou's Concert
Working Shoes
New HP W960i
Trip to Taiwan
Trip to Japan
Trip to Spain
Pass All My Exams
Finish ACCA
Get My Driving Licence
Be Happy
Good Health
Find My Mr Right!

Sweetalks






FENFEN♥
WEETECK
MARCUS
JIALIN
MINGQI
JUNICE
JINGER♥
RONGER♥
SHUYUN♥
ZEE♥
CAT♥
HUIHUI
XIAO BAO♥
PIPI♥
COLIN

Other Bl♥gs

XIAXUE
WINNIE
PEGGY
SIBEH SIAN

Pasts

♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥February 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥January 2009
♥March 2009

Sh♥pping Link