01 愛不疚 Ai Bu Jiu - 林峰 Raymond Lam (Lin Feng)

♥KeRlyNz SeCrEt GaRdEn♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5375536525233374101?origin\x3dhttps://kerlynz-secretgarden.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Thursday, June 28, 2007


Memories....

Out of a sudden, memories of him jus came back to my mind...
Things we have done together...
Places we have gone together...
And most of all, things he had done to me...

Times fly...
It been a year after what have happened...
Everybody told me that I should forget and forgive...
To let go and move on...

But I can't forget what he had done...
And I can't forgive him....

Maybe I'm jus subborn....
I can choose not to remember but not to forget and forgive...

People will ask :"Do u still love him??"
My answer :"No. Not anymore."

I have learnt my lesson...
Not to trust anybody easily...
Not to have so much hope coz more hopes means more disappointment...

I jus wanna Love someone whole-heartedly...
I jus wan someone who can really understand me...
I jus wan a simple life...

Just Love me for me...



5:54 PM, ♥Ting Ting♥


Melodies

♥愛不疚♥
林峰

Profile

Name: Kerlyn aka Ting Ting
B.O.D: 14011983
School: Jurong Sec/NP/FTC(ACCA)

A typical Capricorn...
Goes all the way out for L♥VE <3
L♥Ves my Sis n Frens who are always by my side when I needed them...

"A Wise girl kisses but doesn't L♥VE, Listens but doesn't BELIEVE, and Leaves before she is LEFT"

Wishes on...

Secret Wish By Anna Sui
Chloe Fragrance
LV Palermo PM Coach Leather Julianne
A New Wallet
A New Watch
Watch Jay Chou's Concert
Working Shoes
New HP W960i
Trip to Taiwan
Trip to Japan
Trip to Spain
Pass All My Exams
Finish ACCA
Get My Driving Licence
Be Happy
Good Health
Find My Mr Right!

Sweetalks






FENFEN♥
WEETECK
MARCUS
JIALIN
MINGQI
JUNICE
JINGER♥
RONGER♥
SHUYUN♥
ZEE♥
CAT♥
HUIHUI
XIAO BAO♥
PIPI♥
COLIN

Other Bl♥gs

XIAXUE
WINNIE
PEGGY
SIBEH SIAN

Pasts

♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥February 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥January 2009
♥March 2009

Sh♥pping Link