01 愛不疚 Ai Bu Jiu - 林峰 Raymond Lam (Lin Feng)

♥KeRlyNz SeCrEt GaRdEn♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5375536525233374101?origin\x3dhttps://kerlynz-secretgarden.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Tuesday, January 9, 2007


Finally...

All thanks to yun that i finally manage to change the skin of my blog...Have been trying to change to this skin since last night but keep having trouble. Keep being prompt of some stupid error messages. I onli found out today that I'm using the new blogspot while the skin onli can be used in the old one...

But thanks to yun, as she managed to amend abit of the HTML template n now I can use this skin... =) So happy now...(However, still got alot of things that I need to change...think I will continue to explore tml...)

Yun, since u are so nice to me, I help you to promote your preorder at my blog...hehe~
Okie...gals out there...my fren yun is doing some preorder online. I have been buying from her n the texture n material of the clothes she selling are not bad...The proces are reasonable too...All these clothes are from Taiwan...Please feel free to view the clothes at the following website... http://luvfashion.blogspot.com

So tired now... ~Yawnz~
Been busy all day with my work...There are so many things to be done by this week but time is not waiting for me...So many reports muz be out by this week and my AM is going on maternity anytime now...Haiz...Guess I have to work ot tml...

Opps! Jus realised I have not hang up the clothes tat I throw into the washing machine...Better stop writing now n go hang up the washed clothes before my dad gets back. If not, he will start to nag at me again...

Btw, will try to upload pics soon...

Good Nite & Sweet Dreamz...




11:18 PM, ♥Ting Ting♥


Melodies

♥愛不疚♥
林峰

Profile

Name: Kerlyn aka Ting Ting
B.O.D: 14011983
School: Jurong Sec/NP/FTC(ACCA)

A typical Capricorn...
Goes all the way out for L♥VE <3
L♥Ves my Sis n Frens who are always by my side when I needed them...

"A Wise girl kisses but doesn't L♥VE, Listens but doesn't BELIEVE, and Leaves before she is LEFT"

Wishes on...

Secret Wish By Anna Sui
Chloe Fragrance
LV Palermo PM Coach Leather Julianne
A New Wallet
A New Watch
Watch Jay Chou's Concert
Working Shoes
New HP W960i
Trip to Taiwan
Trip to Japan
Trip to Spain
Pass All My Exams
Finish ACCA
Get My Driving Licence
Be Happy
Good Health
Find My Mr Right!

Sweetalks






FENFEN♥
WEETECK
MARCUS
JIALIN
MINGQI
JUNICE
JINGER♥
RONGER♥
SHUYUN♥
ZEE♥
CAT♥
HUIHUI
XIAO BAO♥
PIPI♥
COLIN

Other Bl♥gs

XIAXUE
WINNIE
PEGGY
SIBEH SIAN

Pasts

♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥February 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥January 2009
♥March 2009

Sh♥pping Link