01 愛不疚 Ai Bu Jiu - 林峰 Raymond Lam (Lin Feng)

♥KeRlyNz SeCrEt GaRdEn♥ <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5375536525233374101?origin\x3dhttp://kerlynz-secretgarden.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Tuesday, May 6, 2008


Confused....Tired...Sick....

Sorry for disappearing for months...Had no time and mood to update my blog at all but at least I changed my blog song whenever I can. =)

Alot of things happened for the past 2 months. Irregardless of HAPPY, FUN, SAD, TIRED, CONFUSED, ANGER....

Sometimes, we just can't control our life as how we want it to be. Although I can say that I am currently enjoying my single life as much as I can, having fun, spending times with my gers, clubbing, watching tonns of movies, gossiping, shopping, pampering myself with nice food, going gym but it just seems like something is missing. I feel happy at that moment enjoying but after that, sometimes I will just feel empty and I don't know why.

Work has been tough for me. I'm almost drown by my work. Working late or on weekends are now "jia chiang bian fan". Getting scolded by boss, cannot meet deadline etc... I am sad and tired at one period of time. I start to doubt about my efficiency. Am I really that bad? Should I hang on or should I just give up...

However, when I'm having a hard time with work, someone appeared to make my day a better one. He is always doing sweet little things. Although I found that things he did was abit silly but I still find them sweet. Whenever I'm with him, I can forget about my work stress and saddness. However, these things are always short-lived. Or should I say happiness is always short-lived? When I just get to know him better, somethings happened and he just sort of disappeared...Its been a month I last saw him. Although we still keep in contact but things are not how it used to be. I missed the sweet little things he did for me. I missed his silliness. I missed him.

Maybe he is just another person that is sent by god to be by my side through my difficult times... Why did I said he is "another" person? Because when I was really down and almost in depression state 2 yrs ago, I found a buddy. She is always by my side when I need someone to talk to, when I need someone to cry to. But after I'm getting better, she sort of disappeared...

I once read an email, it states that there are friends for a day, there friends for a season and friends for a lifetime....And friends for a season means they just appeared to be there for you and to help you go through the down times and after that, they will just disappeared from your life. I don't want them to be my friends for just a season....

I know alot of people will just come and go in our whole life but there are really some which i would like to keep for a lifetime but can't...

Other than that, alot of other things happened. How come my life is so drama??

I don't want a drama life. All I want is just to be happy.

9:43 PM, ♥Ting Ting♥


Melodies

♥愛不疚♥
林峰

Profile

Name: Kerlyn aka Ting Ting
B.O.D: 14011983
School: Jurong Sec/NP/FTC(ACCA)

A typical Capricorn...
Goes all the way out for L♥VE <3
L♥Ves my Sis n Frens who are always by my side when I needed them...

"A Wise girl kisses but doesn't L♥VE, Listens but doesn't BELIEVE, and Leaves before she is LEFT"

Wishes on...

Secret Wish By Anna Sui
Chloe Fragrance
LV Palermo PM Coach Leather Julianne
A New Wallet
A New Watch
Watch Jay Chou's Concert
Working Shoes
New HP W960i
Trip to Taiwan
Trip to Japan
Trip to Spain
Pass All My Exams
Finish ACCA
Get My Driving Licence
Be Happy
Good Health
Find My Mr Right!

Sweetalks






FENFEN♥
WEETECK
MARCUS
JIALIN
MINGQI
JUNICE
JINGER♥
RONGER♥
SHUYUN♥
ZEE♥
CAT♥
HUIHUI
XIAO BAO♥
PIPI♥
COLIN

Other Bl♥gs

XIAXUE
WINNIE
PEGGY
SIBEH SIAN

Pasts

♥January 2007
♥February 2007
♥March 2007
♥April 2007
♥May 2007
♥June 2007
♥July 2007
♥August 2007
♥September 2007
♥October 2007
♥November 2007
♥December 2007
♥February 2008
♥May 2008
♥June 2008
♥July 2008
♥August 2008
♥September 2008
♥October 2008
♥November 2008
♥January 2009
♥March 2009

Sh♥pping Link